• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Flashlight fish(and pinecone fish)

Still_human

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally found and bought a flashlight fish, which I’ve been hunting for for many years, but sadly they only had 1 for sale, and they should definitely be in groups, so even more so now, I’m hunting for more.
I’m also interested in pinecone fish, but I only want smaller ones, and can only afford the least expensive ones available.
Thanks for any tips and help:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new