Looking for Frag Swaps

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are typically 2 per year in Birmingham, although we missed the usual Fall one and I haven't heard about one in the Spring yet. There is one announced in Montgomery next month I believe. Huntsville also has a couple every year.

Keyshark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2017-10-25-20-28-49-.jpg

OP
OP
D

dkreeftreasures

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are typically 2 per year in Birmingham, although we missed the usual Fall one and I haven't heard about one in the Spring yet. There is one announced in Montgomery next month I believe. Huntsville also has a couple every year.
Do you know who to contact for the ones in Birmingham?

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you thought about working with Reef Scapes, Petland and SB Reefs to put together something in Pensacola? Doesn't have to be big (but I wouldn't host it at SB). You could possibly bring in the folks over in Mobile or Fort Walton as well. I'd be happy to help if you want to partner up :)

OP
OP
D

dkreeftreasures

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you thought about working with Reef Scapes, Petland and SB Reefs to put together something in Pensacola? Doesn't have to be big (but I wouldn't host it at SB). You could possibly bring in the folks over in Mobile or Fort Walton as well. I'd be happy to help if you want to partner up :)
I've been thinking about it for awhile since we've never had one before in Pensacola. I've been talking to others who host shows to get more information. Hopefully it's something we'll be able to get going in the future. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back