• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for H. Malu or Long Tentacle Anemone

BlaineGarcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I’m looking to buy an Heteractis Malu or Long Tentacle anemone. I’d prefer purple but let me know what you have. Thank you!

OP
OP
BlaineGarcia

BlaineGarcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their livestock is very healthy and have gone through a minimum of 8 weeks QT. That’s why they charge what they do.
Oh ok I didn’t realize that. I’ve always been skeptical about buying anemones online, but if they’re putting them through that long of a quarantine I might suck it up and pay more for one. Have you personally bought any anemones through them?

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a H. Malu with a pair of clownfish but I’m not getting them until after the new year. But I have bought fish from them before and they’ve been super healthy. Even Anthias and Copperband Butterflyfish which all eat like little pigs :)

Bob is super nice and knowledgeable. He’ll respond to my texts even on the weekends.

OP
OP
BlaineGarcia

BlaineGarcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a H. Malu with a pair of clownfish but I’m not getting them until after the new year. But I have bought fish from them before and they’ve been super healthy. Even Anthias and Copperband Butterflyfish which all eat like little pigs :)

Bob is super nice and knowledgeable. He’ll respond to my texts even on the weekends.
Ok awesome, I think I might go ahead and do it then. I wish their pictures were better though, that’s the only thing that kinda bothers me.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back