Looking for help in west michigan

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,057
Location
grand rapids michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello we are in grand rapids mi and have no luck getting quality shots of our reef. I was hoping someone would be close that may be willing to help with pics of our corals and reef. I'd like to have something better to post here then poor cell shots. Hopefully someone here can help us out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new