Looking for inspiration.

Day today

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is my tank before and after GHA it just took time. All I did was use some phos guard and upped my clean up crew took a couple months but it is now all gone

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my tank before and after GHA it just took time. All I did was use some phos guard and upped my clean up crew took a couple months but it is now all gone

Great ... second pic is upside down though :-0 but i looks like you got it under control ... any Bryopsis problems ?

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone I know goes to this problem, it will not be a hobby if we did not face issues with our tanks, eventually you will learn along the way...and find that light under the tunnel shinning brighter each day...

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone I know goes to this problem, it will not be a hobby if we did not face issues with our tanks, eventually you will learn along the way...and find that light under the tunnel shinning brighter each day...
True unless we are willing to take the needed time to take care of our Tanks in the manner they should be taken care of we will eventual run into a situation where the tank is in control of US and it should be the opposite WE should be in control of the tank and that require time, money and dedication and learning and learning more ... I have been around for over 30 + years and I still learn new things every day ... and the more I learn the more I found out that there is so much more that I should know ... we should never stop learning and reading especially good books and be careful of what we read on the net as even though there is a lot of good info out there, there is also a lot of not so good one that is being posted. Anyone can post what they want and the key is to figure out what is good and true and what is not ... Just my thoughts ...

Back