Looking for Interceptor Southern California

  • Thread starter Thread starter talonrush
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

talonrush

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
36
Location
Torrance
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a couple of red bugs and want to kill them off before they spread. Anybody in socal have interceptor that I could buy one pill of? My tank is only 15 gal so i don’t need a lot.
 
Bumping this up to hopefully get answered
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new