• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for JF Fox Flame Acro

docscorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Messages
651
Reaction score
597
Location
Madison
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone - during the recent winter storms I lost power for a few days. A few of my favorite corals didn’t make it. I have been able to replace all but one because it is always out of stock at the stores I look at. Anyone know an online store that might have a JF Fox Flame frag available?
 
I just checked @TopShelfAquatics and they had some available! So I got the final piece I definitely wanted to replace!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new