Looking for large stand canopy builds…

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rp8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
1,569
Reaction score
2,331
Location
Cajun country
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for what’s in the title thread for an upcoming tank. The sticky thread DIY are not very informative(I.e. measurements, bracing, etc) and over 10 yrs old. Does anyone have or know of someone I can lurk on their thread and get the basics to build my own?
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new