Looking for LFS in Pensacola

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
888
Location
Pensacola, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved my aquarium across the country and it went well.
The aquarium is still currently in its transition tank (Rubbermaid trash can) and I need to find a good LFS for RODI, etc. I’m in a townhome and might eventually install my RODI system but for now, I just need to get the tank back up and running for now. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Until you find a solid fish store or get your own RODI system, you can use gallons of distilled water that can be purchased at any grocery store, pharmacy, or your local Mega-Lo-Mart:
12-pack-Great-Value-Distilled-Water-1-Gallon_060457c7-ce32-49d1-8234-47bfeb537a7a.e045346a7d158dfa7f94b5147481dfbf.jpeg


Good luck!
 
Until you find a solid fish store or get your own RODI system, you can use gallons of distilled water that can be purchased at any grocery store, pharmacy, or your local Mega-Lo-Mart:
12-pack-Great-Value-Distilled-Water-1-Gallon_060457c7-ce32-49d1-8234-47bfeb537a7a.e045346a7d158dfa7f94b5147481dfbf.jpeg


Good luck!
Thanks. What’s the PPM of distilled water? Seems like it should be zero.
 
Thanks. What’s the PPM of distilled water? Seems like it should be zero.
Yes, it's basically pure water, 0 tds, fine to use for your tank 🙂
 
I know years ago there used to be a couple of good stores in that area . Not sure if they still exist it’s been awhile since I was down there
 
Check out Royalty Reefs and Reefscapes.

There is also Tsunami Reefs close by in Gulf Breeze.

Also join the following FB Groups maybe a local reefer is close by that has some you could buy.

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1EUTA6ec2R/
https://www.facebook.com/share/g/18pHKmJM5Z/
I will definitely check them out. I’ve seen the first two on the net, just wasn’t sure if they were more of a maintenance company for aquariums.
I’m downtown and I think Royalty is closer to me.
And I’ll check out those FB groups too. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new