BRS

James5214

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I live in Tampa Bay and I'm looking for some good live rock to help my system out. There is a company that farms live rock in the gulf here in tarpon springs but the minimum order size is 200$ and that's way more than I need I only have a 20long. If anybody is in the Tampa Bay area or surrounding area and has well established live rock please contact me! Thanks!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Tonycass12

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I live in Tampa Bay and I'm looking for some good live rock to help my system out. There is a company that farms live rock in the gulf here in tarpon springs but the minimum order size is 200$ and that's way more than I need I only have a 20long. If anybody is in the Tampa Bay area or surrounding area and has well established live rock please contact me! Thanks!
Contact them. Im sure you can pick up what you are looking to get from what I've seen they can be very accommodating to locals. @LiverockRocks

Join the movement!

Tired

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
They definitely don't have a $200 minimum order. Their website requires you to order a minimum of 20 pounds of an individual item, unless you choose their The Package option or pick one of the small sets in the Treasure Chest section. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind selling a few pounds of rock to someone who's coming to pick it up.

BRS

How have you used eggcrate in or around your aquarium?

• Aquarium lid

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Frag rack

Votes: 93 53.1%
  • Skimmer stand

Votes: 58 33.1%
  • Sump Divider

Votes: 36 20.6%
  • Other (please describe in the discussion)

Votes: 28 16.0%
  • I have not used eggcrate in or around my aquarium

Votes: 41 23.4%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!