Looking for LPS/SPS frags - Rochester area

PicassoDan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
254
Reaction score
188
Location
Rochester, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for:

-acros, especially millepora, tenius, anything with nice colors
-colorful torches, frogspawn, etc - I'm still on the lookout for Todd's Torch, and I'm willing to pay...
-acans

Let me know what you have - thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new