Looking for more Alaska reefers

Fewneral01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
66
Location
Juneau
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone

I've been hanging around here a bit lately. I am curious to see if there are any other reef keepers up here in Alaska? I would like to meet up and possibly swap frags, do group buys, trade gear, etc.

Let me know,
Thanks
Fewneral
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello Everyone

I've been hanging around here a bit lately. I am curious to see if there are any other reef keepers up here in Alaska? I would like to meet up and possibly swap frags, do group buys, trade gear, etc.

Let me know,
Thanks
Fewneral
Welcome!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new