Looking for motivated people to help R2R grow!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for some members who have some time to spend nurturing the forums. What does that mean?

R2R needs some motivated members who will and can spend time in one particular forum each week posting good topics, responding to posted topics, and making sure your forum stays active.

This doesn't mean you just stay in one forum, but it means that you keep an eye out and help your forum stay active and growing.

Looking for Forum Guides!

Requirements:

1. You need to be able to post several good topics each week preferably one every day or every other day. Good topics are topics that provoke response from the community.

2. You need to have some knowledge and the will to learn more about the forum you will guide.

3. You need to be able to represent R2R with integrity and class.

4. Someone who is willing to commit to at least 6 months to seeing your forum grow.

Compensation:

1. Love from R2R! LOL!

Sorry no real compensation except the satisfaction of seeing R2R grow and succeed. We will offer you a Supporting Members Membership and a Forum Guide Logo under your avatar. Also we may run some contest between forum guides and award prizes. :) We also have a cool private forum guides forum.

Post to Apply:

If this is you and you want to give it a shot please post here in this thread that you are interested and post the forum that you would like to guide in. We may have more than one in certain forums. The mod staff will review this thread and offer invitations.

Note to everyone: We just need people who want to work and see R2R go and grow. You don't have to be an expert to help us grow. You just need the drive to learn, search, and post!

Last edited:

LittleDabOSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, I'm afraid I have really nothing to offer other than being a R2R greeter in your newbie section. If you ever need one I'd be happy to put on my little vest and go to work. lol Seriously though. hope you get some offers, you've got a ton of really knowledgeable folks here that would do an awesome job! Good luck :bigsmile:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LittleDabOSalt we need guides for most all forums including greeting and recruiting new members! Are you up for that? If so I will put you down for a mod review!

Note to everyone: We just need people who want to work and see R2R go and grow. You don't have to be an expert to help us grow. You just need the drive to learn, search, and post!

LittleDabOSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, I'd be happy to. I'm on here looking through the forum daily and although not in salt, I've got plenty of years on forums - everything from member to owner. Just let me know and I'll do what I can. :)

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to assist but not sure where. Maybe fish???? not really sure of any specialty that I possess.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to be involved. I check the forum every day while waiting for my bus at 7am, and i am on all day long at work. I would like to be a mod of possible. I'm pretty much on either at work out on my phone all day long. I'm knowledgeable on sps, lps, softies. I use zeovit, and Randy's two part diy that i have been using for years now.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to help and feel I can lead support to Club Cube since I am building a Cube right now. Running a 180gl SPS and building a 60gl Cube. It would be a great opportunity to get involved in that forum.

LMK how I can help......

DPRILL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to help, I am new to R2R, but I am really enjoying the threads and the community. I am currently building a new 300g+ reef setup, including basement sump, QT tank, and frag tank. I am very interested in the equipment aspects of the hobby, lighting, plumbing, equipment, etc and I am very technical and fairly handy.. would be happy to write on any of those topics or others involved in tank builds and large tanks.

Thanks!

Darin

cannon77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can put me down for the fish breeding forum. I am on several forums every day and can spread the word about R2R to bring new members. I can also link R2R to our breeding facebook as well as our personal facebook to spread even more ;) We love what we do and hope to help others learn and grow in the hobby, either as breeders or reefers.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all so far for your willingness to help! Please let us know if your up for the challenge.

Raggamuffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will put my name in the hat, I tend to be fairly quiet and browse the buy sells but I love the newbie section :) I think that is by far where the majority of my posts end up. They always have the most interesting problems. I have been in the hobby 7 years or so, I have had a few AIO nano tanks, a 75g, and my Tankenstien which I am running now (yes Skinz I will get a thread up about it soon). Which is a DIY crazyness tank, 40B display, 75g sump, 20L fuge, and 20L DSB. I have had just about every newbie problem at one point or another myself including a few freakish ones. I also enjoy finding all the wierd things that come in on live rocks (love ID threads).

As an aside, we tend to have ID threads seperated out into respective areas SPS, LPS, Zoos, ETC. why don't we bring them together into an ID section?

Gamble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always on here and would be willing to help with what ever I can..... let me know what I can do.

DJ_in_WV

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can help you out with whatever section you have trouble filling I know enough to be dangerous on just about any subject. I got plenty of time to burn.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all and bump for more!

Chompers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the DIY and Chemistry forums. ...and spelling police. :tongue:

...ok, so maybe just DIY and Chemistry.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back