Looking for my dream tank...

Breefin1220

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m looking to start a big tank 200-250g display. I am wanting a tank that’s RIMLESS. that’s my biggest requirement. As far as size I would like something 72” long, 24-30” deep, and between 24”-28” high.(don’t think I’d like a 30” high tank)

Any suggestions on a brand? Or company that makes the dimensions I’m looking at?
 
I hear ya on the rimless, but I'd still want it to be euro-braced.... (JMO)

There's always Reef Savvy, but Coast to Coast did a great job on my friend's custom.

Kinda liking FramingTech custom stands.

(lol)
Just one guys thoughts, let the "other's" pore in theirs, too!!

:)
 
I hear ya on the rimless, but I'd still want it to be euro-braced.... (JMO)

There's always Reef Savvy, but Coast to Coast did a great job on my friend's custom.

Kinda liking FramingTech custom stands.

(lol)
Just one guys thoughts, let the "other's" pore in theirs, too!!

:)
Yea I’m kinda leaning towards euro bracing but I really liked the clean finish of rimless without the braces. Hard decision lol
 
Reef savvy and crystal reef aquatics would probably be on my short list. Reef savvy, well just look at them! And crystal reef aquatics because of the great job they did on my sump and the experience I had with that. Looking at some of the new tanks they've done, they have a lot of the newer, great features that I would want in a custom tank.

Waterbox and red sea both have rimless tanks that are not "custom" that would get you close to your dimensions.

There's others that will be suggested. Research and get quotes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new