• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for orpheks

I have a Cpl gen2 V4 compacts that for some reason the exact LEDS on panels do not light up? also have the gateway if your interested, maybe upgrade them ? just throwing this out there.
tempImageHUtMKG.png
 
Can’t really find any orphek atlantik icons or natura icons on here. Anyone have any other market places where I might have some luck?
I have 3 of the full size Orphek Icons, and a compact as well. Full size is $450 ea shipped and compact is $300 shipped. I also have a couple of pairs of the tank mounts for sale as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new