Looking for ppl and clubs around St. Augustine.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RadekR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RadekR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
Saint Augustine
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I'm new here and pretty new to the reef tanks. I'm looking for ppl and clubs around Saint Augustine Fl to ask some questions, buy some stuff... It's anybody in Saint Augustine, Jacksonville or around?
 
Hey. I'm new here and pretty new to the reef tanks. I'm looking for ppl and clubs around Saint Augustine Fl to ask some questions, buy some stuff... It's anybody in Saint Augustine, Jacksonville or around?

Duval Reefkeepers (DRK) on Facebook is the only one I know of, in Jacksonville.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new