Looking For Rare Zoanthid Frag Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Derek_S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Derek_S

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Marietta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in getting some (more) rare zoas so I was wondering if anyone here could assemble a frag pack to sell? I live in ATL but frequent N GA, and can probably pick up, if shipping is not preferred.

I DO NOT need the following, or close varients thereof:

Armageddons
Bam Bam
Black Cherry
Blue Eyed Devils
Cotton Candy Pinks
Dragon Eye
Eagle Eye
Fire n Ice
Lunar Eclipse
Lord of Rings
Midnight
Nuclear Green
PPE
Purple Death
Superman
Tubs Blue

Here are particular ones I am interested in, but of course I will consider others that I have missed:

Darth Maul
Bumble Bee
Creamsicle
Candy Apple Reds
Ding Dang
Eclipse Yellow
Nightmare
KO Nightmare
Purple Hornets
Rastas
Raptor Rainbows
Wrath of God
Yellow Submarines

The above can be found on zoaid, and of course I will consider others, as I do not JUST collect named ones. Nice no-names are cool too.
 
there are a few guys local that keep the LEs, they will probly chime in soon if they have some ready to frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new