• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

looking for ricordea

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for simple ricordea color morphs...nothing too fancy. specifically orange, green, blue. possibly multiple 2, 3 heads would be the best...:)

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like his site is going through construction atm.

kevin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just on reefready.net, and they now have probably 20 different morphs available, no to mention some of those pink yumas Marvin has. It seems like they all the morphs in one place.

Nikon_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just on reefready.net, and they now have probably 20 different morphs available, no to mention some of those pink yumas Marvin has. It seems like they all the morphs in one place.

There is a place in Michigan called Tropicorium that has the bright orange ric’s on sale this week for 19.99 per head/polyp. I have purchased there before and the stock was excellent. I can send or post a picture of them if you like.

I just followed the Reefready.net link. Do people really pay 50.00 plus shipping for a single zoanthid polyp? At first I thought it was an April Fools joke.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefready is way overpriced....

Go to Bryan's place, Maggiesaquariumsupply.com , and also sealifeflorida.com. They are all great sites....and there is one ebay person Danac035, i think ?? but i got 10 ricordia from him for 100$$, great peices too.

;)

Crystal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm might have a few that you might like...Do you have any bright cool zoas for trade?

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can't really trade anything atm sorry crystal...just starting to build up my collection ;( i was sorta hoping for $10 a ric maybe... :)

leshampton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try sealifeinc I ordered an oddball ric from them and they sent me 2. One was light blue with a pink mouth and the other was purple with green.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sea life inc. looks like a cool place. i just want to order in bulks (2 ~ 3 polyps of 5 or 6 morphs) and no more ricordea collecting for me :) they only seem to have one or two morphs i want.

pm sent out to ppl. :D

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered rics from sealifeinc also and got extras as well. I ordered the oddball rics too and got a very nice steel blue one and a purple/blue/green one. I probably will order more unless I find someone who has cool ones on here.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever i ordered from sealife i always ordered( 3 times i did) 2 of the oddball and got a different morph each and every time, pink, purple,and every color in between....theres so many that they are collecting off the coast....

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.5%
Back