Looking for Rochester fellow enthusiast

  • Thread starter Thread starter OceanJack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

OceanJack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

New to the site but not the hobby, wanted to see if any local reefing enthusiast were on this forum?

Looking for new friends to buy/sell and trade with....Mainly looking for frags

Jack
 
I am south of buffalo, about an hour and half from Rochester. There are some people from buffalo, syacuse, buffalo regions on here :)
 
Kind of slow club forum here, but I'm in Rochester, just getting the display up and running. I'll be looking for frags soon!
Reef Central is pretty much dead, and I can't stand Facebook....
 
Yeah, a lot of folks from Buff and Syracuse. I have a couple of people that I can send your way if you're looking for frags, to be honest I would hold out until the end of this month for the Flower City Frag Swap, you'll be able to pick some decent frags.

I spent 100 bucks last time and ended up with few different LPS, Zoas and a couple SPS corals to get started.
 
Bring lots of cash, don't bother with the raffle unless you plan on being there from beginning until the end.

Some will take PayPal and most importantly, have fun!
 
I wish there was some kind of buying/trading thread so I could know what might be available. Maybe this exists on FB? I have a list of things I'm looking for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new