Looking for some help from the Anemone ID experts.

Here’s a pic of the foot on one of the smaller nems. I’d say the marbling is a deeper pink/red to a lighter pink/red. Once again just an iPhone with lens.
17F7E821-4CAF-4F3B-9725-E360968AF80A.jpeg
 
They look like rainbow btas to me. But they can look a little different under different tank/lightings. Or over timeas they acclimate to your tank, coloring can vary a little. That’s what I notice in my tanks.. rose/rainbow looks almost the same to me..
 
Keep in mind all those names are made up. Totally 100% fictitious. Those are nice colored bubble tips. End of story.
 
Can you tell whether the striations that contain the coloring on the tentacles are long and solid, or more broken up, almost spotted?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new