• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for someone local- Blue stripe Shroom

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to purchase a blue striped mushroom similar to this one.
IMG_2343.JPG

I am willing to drive an hour or so to pick up. I just don't want to spend overnight shipping cost for one frag.
Tanks in advance....

GrandmaRaff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fintastic Aquarium, Jensen Beach has them for $10.00 per polyp. The owners name is Carl Eby and their number is 772-692-9950. He can add you to his email list for weekly emails and his prices are much lower than anyone else.

OP
OP
Nanorock1970

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fintastic Aquarium, Jensen Beach has them for $10.00 per polyp. The owners name is Carl Eby and their number is 772-692-9950. He can add you to his email list for weekly emails and his prices are much lower than anyone else.
Oh awesome, thanks so much I will reach out to Carl.

GrandmaRaff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for blue striped shroom. Carl said he does not have any....
He only had 4 last weekend and I bought 1. I will keep a lookout for you as he gets a shipment in tomorrow and posts it on Saturday. I stop in Palm Bay every other Sunday so if he gets one I can meet with you by the Harbor Freight on Malabar Rd if he gets one in.

OP
OP
Nanorock1970

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He only had 4 last weekend and I bought 1. I will keep a lookout for you as he gets a shipment in tomorrow and posts it on Saturday. I stop in Palm Bay every other Sunday so if he gets one I can meet with you by the Harbor Freight on Malabar Rd if he gets one in.
That would be very cool
He told me today that he did not have any blue striped shrooms. Maybe he sold them all....idk

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back