• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for SPS in MD, DC, Northern VA.

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
1,833
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve been active, but I’m happy to be back in the group. I’m looking to bring some SPS/Acros back into my tank. my anemone tank has been fun, but at this point the system was basically on autopilot. I have upgraded and I’m ready to get back to sps.

If you’re in the MD, DC, or Northern VA area and have frags available, I’d love to see what you’ve got. Please feel free to message me with what’s for sale.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new