Looking for the ideal green chromis sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cory
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
6,882
Reaction score
3,107
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking a green slimer. Is that an ideal chromis viridis habitat coral?
 
Many corals would work. The issue is size. The coral have to be relatively large so they feel secure and safe. Around 8-12 inches wide.
 
When I had a 8"x8" green birds nest they would hang out in there. It was pretty rad to see.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new