Looking for this shipping cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter atlfishes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't seen these for sale where the holes are in the side. I forgot who sent these to me. Holes are to perfect to be modified by hobbyist, it was manufactured this way.
2664f2e7cdb808da3163f8953c129983.jpg
 
I'm not seeing any solo condiment, souffle or jello cups with holes like what I see in the pic. It probably doesn't make much difference, but all else being equal I'd like to find the above cup.
 
Could you not just use a handheld single hole punch to punch holes in the cup like that? I think you can buy them from arts and crafts stores or office supply stores.
 
That's all that person did was use a hole punch.
 
LOL, I'm betting a knife made the hole in the bottom in case you're wondering ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new