Looking for true master scoly's / high end scoly's

Feel free to dm me, but I'm looking for some nice scoly's. A true master would be ideal (bright, ufo + warpaint + bleeding apple combo). And yes, I know the market for these isn't where normal scoly's sit :)
I believe @Corals.com has what you are looking for.
 
I believe @Corals.com has what you are looking for.
They did, the one I wanted was in my cart but someone sniped it before I could :(

The current ones are nice, but missing the warpaint aspect imo.

This is the one that sold before I could check out with it-
1784660489885.png


This is what they currently have thats nice but it's not really there with the warpaint side of it, mostly just bleeding apple/ufo

1784660535056.png
 
They did, the one I wanted was in my cart but someone sniped it before I could :(

The current ones are nice, but missing the warpaint aspect imo.

This is the one that sold before I could check out with it-
1784660489885.png


This is what they currently have thats nice but it's not really there with the warpaint side of it, mostly just bleeding apple/ufo

1784660535056.png
Both are beautiful but the first one is a little nicer, sorry you missed out. They seem to get new ones in often if you can be patient. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new