Looking for tunze nano skimmer 9001

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katrina71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
37,351
Reaction score
195,824
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New to the hobby. Live in Knoxville. Have an 8 gallon biocube. Looking for tunze 9001 or a really good nano skimmer.
 
I don't have one, but there is an East TN Reef Club forum on here that might find you something closer to home.
 
I just bought one on Amazon the other day (arriving today!!! :D). Their new model with an adjustable pump is ~$160, but you can still get the old one on there for $115 with Prime or less if you're ok waiting for it.
 
What are your thoughts on the newer version?
 
I don't have one, but there is an East TN Reef Club forum on here that might find you something closer to home.
I need to get involved with that. We have a ton to learn.
 
Do they welcome kids? Well behaved...Into this tank in a major way.
 
Great! He will be excited to hear he is welcome too.
 
Please do.

I kind of went the buy first ask questions later route with getting mine because I'm having high nitrate issues, but a quick search for ratings before hitting buy now showed 4-5 stars from everywhere. Started actually reading reviews last night and the majority are overwhelmingly positive.
 
Please let me know how it works.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new