Looking for Tyree purple monster acro.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justjim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Still looking if anyone has any. I lost out on the law office sale (even though I was the highest bidder) so I’m done playing games with bidding BS.
 
Still looking if anyone has any. I lost out on the law office sale (even though I was the highest bidder) so I’m done playing games with bidding BS.
Anyone have some?
 
Definitely agree on being careful who you buy from. There is a member on R2R selling fakes pretty regularly. He got me unfortunately. Ended up trashing the coral and have since got 2 that are definitely legit.
How do you know who is fake??
 
That’s about the price it’s going for now. I also have one of the Solomon Island PMs coming from Unique soon. I’m hoping to grow them right next to each other and be able to compare them.
2 years down the road, how did your experiment go?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new