Looking for video I saw somewhere...

yellojello

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
366
Reaction score
165
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a video somewhere, possibly a sponsor or something, showing their back room of frag tanks of tons of SPS colonies, each on 4x4 or 6x6 tiles... wondering if someone knows which one and where I might find it. Kept searching on forums and facebook to no avail...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new