Looking for yellow fiji leather

NatureScaped

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for a yellow Fiji leather, preferably a smaller frag around 2-3 inches.

located in Wisconsin, will pay for shipping.
 
Tidal Gardens has one (1) in stock, $185.00.
 
@DIYreefer has them eBay for $59 plus $50 shipping. His mother colony looks beautiful and I think he has had it for 10 plus years. I just ordered one from him this week and should get it next week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new