revhtree
Owner Administrator
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Excellence Award
Platinum Sponsor
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
Industry Professional
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 54,883
- Reaction score
- 122,530
I'm looking to add about 10 new acroporafrags to the tank to start growing. I am not planning on adding 50 different frags because I want to leave room for some nice colonies to grow. I also don't have to have the latest or greatest $1000 frag so keep that in mind.
Now with that being said. If you had to pick 10 nice hardy acro frags what would you choose?
Thanks!
PS. Photos would be nice too. :)
Now with that being said. If you had to pick 10 nice hardy acro frags what would you choose?
Thanks!
PS. Photos would be nice too. :)
