Looking to add a fish or two looking for suggestions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwhite811
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dwhite811

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Hobe sound fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gallon reef tank with;sixline wrasse
scopis tang
mimic tang
two clown fish true and false
flame fish
two anthias
four blue chromis
one spot foxface
bangi cardnial
 
First off welcome to Reef2Reef!

How is the sixline with new additions? Usually they tend to harass most new additions to death.

I have a couple of firefish in my 120 and they are the life of the crowd, the best part is they are cheap too. Also I am a fan of the Fairy Wrasses, have you checked any of them out yet?
 
+1 for fairy wrasses. Acive, colorful, and become very tame in my experience. Just make sure the tank is covered or it'll be an expensive and sad mistake. Trust me, been there, done that!
 
First off welcome to Reef2Reef!

How is the sixline with new additions? Usually they tend to harass most new additions to death.

I have a couple of firefish in my 120 and they are the life of the crowd, the best part is they are cheap too. Also I am a fan of the Fairy Wrasses, have you checked any of them out yet?
Sixline is a little guy and keeps to itself and the fairy wrasse was first on my list. Thank you for the respones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new