Looking to add some new sticks.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Green corals need love too. Even though the small frag on right was sold to me as a "Walt Disney". LOL. Couldn't tell what it was since the frag was about the size of the end of bic pen. LOL.
DSC_4392_1.jpg
 
There's quite a few very nice corals that are very colorful and reasonably priced. Oregon Tort is one of my favorites. Hawkins Echinata, Red Dragon, Orange Setosa, Pink Lemonade, ORA Pearlberry, Palmers blue milli. You should be able to find all of these for under $50.00 per frag and they are all very nice.
 
Green corals need love too. Even though the small frag on right was sold to me as a "Walt Disney". LOL. Couldn't tell what it was since the frag was about the size of the end of bic pen. LOL.
DSC_4392_1.jpg
Wow that's not even the same species as a Walt Disney. New growth is pretty
 
There's quite a few very nice corals that are very colorful and reasonably priced. Oregon Tort is one of my favorites. Hawkins Echinata, Red Dragon, Orange Setosa, Pink Lemonade, ORA Pearlberry, Palmers blue milli. You should be able to find all of these for under $50.00 per frag and they are all very nice.
I love the Tort just everywhere I look they seem to be out of stock and I have a lead on a Orange Setosa from my lfs. They have some fragged just waiting on them to heal before they put them on the market. I hate the long drive to these guys but they sell top notch stuff and they will not sell any frags till they see plenty of encrusting on the plug which give me a great piece of mind.
 
I love the Tort just everywhere I look they seem to be out of stock and I have a lead on a Orange Setosa from my lfs. They have some fragged just waiting on them to heal before they put them on the market. I hate the long drive to these guys but they sell top notch stuff and they will not sell any frags till they see plenty of encrusting on the plug which give me a great piece of mind.
Don't be afraid to order online from reputable vendors and hobbyists. I have over 100 different frags in my tank right now, and most of them were purchased online. Most experienced shippers are very good at what they do, and if they are reputable, they will stand behind their product with at least a DOA guarantee, and some of them have up to 14 day guarantees.
 
Unfortunately I travel 75% of the time for work and I work on call so to be home for a shipment is almost unheard of for me. My wife is a great help with the tank but when it comes to placing a frag well that’s where she draws the line. Lol. Before when I only traveled 50% and on a schedule I ordered online and had great luck with several vendors on here. This being a adult and paying bills is getting in the way of my hobby ;Sorry;Hilarious;Hilarious
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new