Looking To Build My First Large Aquarium.

Go big or GO home and DIY all the way!!
Don't listen to the haters!
And go glass too.
I built my 1500 out of acrylic. Never touched a piece in my life before I started the build. It was a pain but I worked through it and everything is awesome except for the fact that it is acrylic and acrylic sucks.
Did I say I built the whole thing myself?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new