Looking to ditch my radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.Acro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
56
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m definitely switching to metal halides at this point. I’m so fed up with my radion after year of struggling with it, so I was just wondering if you all could send me some links of where you got your halides. And any recommendations on what i should get.I have a 60 gallon sps cube.

Thanks!
 
I think I’m definitely switching to metal halides at this point. I’m so fed up with my radion after year of struggling with it, so I was just wondering if you all could send me some links of where you got your halides. And any recommendations on what i should get.I have a 60 gallon sps cube.

Thanks!

Why dont you like your radions. Get ocean revive so26s. I have them and they work great. Ive been wanting to get some radions so some feed back on them would be great
 
I love mh but on a tank that small your gonna have to run a chiller if that's fine I'd do a 250w pendent with t5 supplement but I had a 60 cube and ran 6 t5 4 blue+ 1 uvl true actinic one 18k and I could grow anything and great color and growth
 
The reef Brite hybrid fixture looks amazing. I'm running 250w lumen max elites on my 93 and db 30 and I believe a coral Vue 250w with t5. For your setup you Def want a big pendant reflector. I tried the halide/t5 combo on my 93 and just wasn't enough coverage from the halide (small reflector) but it's good on my 27
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new