Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

zigzag930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danny, thanks. The iTemp is connected to the SL1 and appears to work correctly. I will keep my eye out for a HUB and cable that is reasonably priced, but so far - haven't needed it as it's pretty easy to just unplug the iTemp from the SL1 and connect the USB to that bus port. At some point, I may look to update the SW on the RKL. I'm at 2.04 and not sure what benefit I get going to 2.06. So far so good with getting the existing DA stuff programmed and working as I expect.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danny, thanks. The iTemp is connected to the SL1 and appears to work correctly. I will keep my eye out for a HUB and cable that is reasonably priced, but so far - haven't needed it as it's pretty easy to just unplug the iTemp from the SL1 and connect the USB to that bus port. At some point, I may look to update the SW on the RKL. I'm at 2.04 and not sure what benefit I get going to 2.06. So far so good with getting the existing DA stuff programmed and working as I expect.
One good thing is that the HUB does not count toward the module limit on the RKL. If I remember correctly it is 4 but it has been a while. A lot of the firmware updates were to add new modules but if you do not have one those modules then you may not see any difference in the controller by updating.

zigzag930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To any DA RKL gurus out there, I have a question that maybe someone could answer.

I have set up my RKL standby mode to turn off the MP40 powerhead, my return pump, skimmer and ATO. The ATO is on a 2 min delay for restarting to allow the sump to pump up to the display, which avoids the high water alarm coming on.

So now I have added an automatic feeder for when we are away. Is there a way to trigger the standby mode via a timer? If not, will I need to reprogram all the pumps, etc as well as the ATO to be Multi-timer (in order to feed twice a day)?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help with this.

J

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back