• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to trade high end zoas for high end corals

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been holding off on getting new corals for a while as things grew out, but I think now it's time to see if the ones still on my list are available for trade from my fellow reefers.

I am looking for:

UFO Micromussa
Watermelon Chalice (doesn't have to be the LE...but must be bright!)
The Original Sunset Monti
The Original Superman Monti
Any "high end" zoa/paly I don't already have

I have available:

2 polyps Armageddons
2 polyps PPE (developed white speckling under my MH lighting)
2 polyps Nuclear Greens
3 polyps Milky Way PEs (PPE w/ LOTS of white splotching...doesn't go away under low light)
2-3 polyps Herman Reds
1 polyp Desert Fox
1 polyp Rasberry Limeades
2 polyps Lord of the Rings
4 polyps "wanna be" AoG
4-5 polyps Devil's Armor
4-5 polyps Original Safecrackers

3-5 polyps Spiderman Micromussa (not fragged yet)

...and MANY more I can't remember off the top of my head. Pics of my tank can be found here: http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2135&page=4 and just about everything in it is fraggable except the Envy Orange PE.

Above listed zoas were fragged yesterday (4-14-07) and open today. I would prefer to let them establish for at least a week and photos of the actual frags will be put up in the next day or so.

I've been trying not to buy the above corals, but if I can't find trades for them my remaining frags will probably be put up for sale in a couple weeks to fund their purchase.

Thanks very much in advance!!

Jon

Last edited:

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these still available?

2-3 polyps Mohawk palys
2 polyps PPRPE
2 polyps Armageddons
2 polyps Destroyer palys

OP
OP
jonbar1

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crappy pics are better than no pics, so here are some pics of the freshly fragged zoas. Lighting is supposedly 14K, but much closer to 10K in all honesty.

I am working on a few promising trades, but nothing set in stone yet. I won't set any trade in stone until my frags are healed over and settled in and I am confident they will transfer to someone elses tank in great health. There is no sense in sending an unhealed frag and risking it melt in someone elses tank and me be at fault for not giving them the time they need to heal.

Again excuse the poor pictures and closed polyps. Getting pics top down in the prop tank is no easy task.

IMG_3272.jpg

Top Row, left to right: Herman Reds, Milky Way PE, RPE, True AoG, PPE
Middle far right: PPRPE (fragged months ago and fully healed)
Bottom row, left to right: Ruby Reds, "Wannabe AoG", Armageddons, Nuclear Greens

IMG_3275.jpg

Top row, left to right: Wild Caribbeans(NFS), 2 kinds of Misc. Reds(NFS), Original Safecrackers
Bottom row, left to right: Devil's Armor, Mohawks, Desert Fox

IMG_3276.jpg

Bottom left: Rasberry Limeade, Bottom right: Lord of the Rings

IMG_3283.jpg

Spiderman Micro under 14K and actinics, unfragged

130_3095.jpg

Close up of the PPRPE frag in center(two polyps)

Last edited:

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phew...man you have some awesome frags available....if only I had money and stuff to trade. Awesome pics and labeling BTW

OP
OP
jonbar1

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have to catch up on replying to PMs, but here is what I would like to clear up a little that I should have put in my first post.

Everyone seems to want the frag of PPRPE, and the frag I want the most is the Original Oregon Tort. I've wanted one since I started this hobby, so if you have it, I would like to trade my well established 2 polyp frag of PPRPE pictured above for a frag of it. Please provide a picture if you can.

All the other frags need to establish a little and I will finish working out trades while they do.

Thank you guys! and apologies all around for being slow to respond, I got a few more PMs than I thought I would.

Jon

Last edited:

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got the oregon tort as well as superman and a duncan, though the duncan is not quite large enough to frag

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone seems to want the frag of PPRPE, and the frag I want the most is the Original Oregon Tort. I've wanted one since I started this hobby, so if you have it, I would like to trade my well established 2 polyp frag of PPRPE pictured above for a frag of it. Please provide a picture if you can.
Jon

I have one.that is encrusted on a frag plug. Let me know if your interested.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 7.3%
Back