• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to trade my 2 AI Prime Reef 16HDs with flex mounts for a white Hydra 32hd with a HMS mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody so I recently upgraded my Waterbox 40.2 to the 65.4 tank and instead of running 2 black prime 16hd’s and 1 white hydra 32hd I’d like to trade both my prime 16hds with flex mounts for 1 white hydra 32hd with hms mount so they atleast match each other or ultimately trade both my prime 16hds with flex mounts and my white hydra 32hd for 2 black hydra 32hds with solid metal hms mounts since aesthetically it will go better with my current setup. Might be open to trading both the prime 16hds and the hydra 32hd with all the mounts for 2 Radion xr15s g5 with mounts and maybe diffusers. Everything is in good clean working and cosmetic condition and are all around just under a year old each and no channel was ran over 50% I’m located in Bradenton Florida.

IMG_3963.jpeg IMG_3964.jpeg IMG_3965.jpeg IMG_3966.jpeg

OP
OP
MikeyD1182

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to just buy xr15 blues so no longer looking to trade. Will post for sale though at some point. #MODS please close!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back