looking to upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter WesMeeks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WesMeeks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I'm looking to upgrade my current tank and was wondering if anyone had anything laying around they weren't using I might be able to get from them. I also am looking to find a larger tank. I have a few empty tanks at the moment, but they are not the size i'm looking for. Willing to trade some of them for something larger. Let me know if anyone has anything or knows someone who might. Thanks
 
I have a reef ready 150 tall with stand and canopy I need gone. PM me if interested
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new