Lost all respect for my son

Shameless_Dood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
280
Location
Saginaw
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my oldest son is 12, I was cleaning out my skimmer cup and the container the skimmate drains to and he was standing there. The container had probably 2 cups worth of dark puke green skimmate in in.

So as a joke, let me emphasize, AS A JOKE, I asked him how much money it would take for him to drink it....his number was $300. :eek:

I just don't know that I can respect someone willing to do something so gross for so little. He at least asked if it would kill him.

SMH.
 
Yeah but realistically 300 the safer bet you throw a big number they dont got it bets off now 300 most folks could get that if need be lol
 
Lol, I didn't know what to expect when I clicked into this thread... ha ha if anything I now have respect for your son. I've always been down to eat stuff for money. In high school I was supposed to get 55 bucks total from like 10 different kids for eating a tomato caterpillar
https://www.google.com/search?q=tom...c4ejQAhVRxmMKHR-hBfQQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560
...I only ended up getting five, but it was still worth it :)
 
It may be good for you. Who knows? :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new