LOST IN MAIL

  • Thread starter Thread starter miyags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
814
Location
Erie PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny the only time my mail gets lost, is when I order something and dont pay extra for tracking. Bills and everything else finds its way to my house.
 
Who are u shipping through that u need to l
Pay for a tracking #??
 
Bummer. I have the same problem sometimes. My boxes end up being delivered on the street over sometimes. The owners bring the boxes over when they get home. We made friends. The ups man looks at me crosseyed whenever I tell him about it and plays it off.

Occasionally I drive by and see my box sitting on their doorstep but really can't go over and grab it I just knock and call now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new