Lost my Grandpa.. :(

I'm so sorry Dave. You know he's in a better place and you'll see him again eventually. He sounds like he lived a good long life and was a great influence on you. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Susan
 
Im Sorry for you and your families loss. Atleast we know he is in a better place now looking after you and your family. :) If I can do anything to help just let me know Id be more than happy to.
 
Thank you all! You guys and gals are the best.

Funeral is at 4 today.
 
Just saw this Dave. I truly am sorry to hear that. I salute your grandfather for what he has done for this country and I will remember you and your family in my prayers.
 
I just saw this too Dave. You know how fortunate you are to have shared the life of one who has seen so much of our world. His wisdom was no doubt a constant source of comfort and inspiration to you.

I'm reminded of an event ten months ago. My grandchild was born. It was such a joyous event. Three days later his great-grandfather passed away. One day we rejoice and the next we grieve and mourn. The flower that blooms this spring falls to the ground this fall. Such is the circle of life. The path that he trod is the same one that we are destined to follow.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
 
Thanks Anthony, Harry, newsalt, and socal. ;)

We are doing fine now and we now he is truly in a batter place called Heaven.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new