Lots of New Stuff Coming: Here's the plan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're so excited about all the new stuff that's going on that we can't wait to share it with you!

We want to be your number one source for hand selected marine livestock, and we're making lots of exciting enhancements to the way that we do business. Many of these changes were as a result of your great suggestions!

1) Here's the way we're planning on doing updates from now on: We will upload about 15-20 new items every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We're going to try to be as religious about this as possible. And of course, if we have some stuff that we think is cool on the "off" days, we'll put those up, too! If you really want the inside scoop on stuff, be sure to sign up for our "Unique Insider" list via our Facebook page (You do visit our page, right? And do you "like" us? LOL ) https://www.facebook.com/uniquecorals/app_141428856257 . You'll get our email blasts announcing the latest arrivals, specials, and other inside news that will keep you up to date! You can also sign up on our website.

2) Check the "New" section for all of the latest arrivals as they come on line. Items will come and go from this page, so be sure to check back frequently! New Exciting Fish and Coral . But don't forget to check the general inventory as well, as some things will be added and changed in those sections frequently.

3) At long last, look for a selection of corals from ORA! And, we plan on making all of them WYSIWYG pieces, so you'll be getting the exact one that you see on our website. Look for this under the ORA tab on our website very soon!

4) Because you wanted it, we will be offering more and more items as WYSIWYG pieces. Frags, specimen corals, "named pieces"...Even our "stock" frags that we propagate here will be WYSIWYG. The process of re-working this takes a bit of time and requires more photography and organizing, so please be patient as this evolves. We want you to have the best possible shopping experience. Our goal is to be 100% WYSIWYG within the next couple of months, if not sooner!

5) Another item to watch out for, new smaller sized "Strawberry Shortcake, Jr." frags! Yup, you asked for 'em: Cute little versions of our most popular frag.Same great quality. And with the smaller size comes a smaller price! We figure that if you're willing to wait a little longer until the frag becomes your "dream colony", the least we could do is knock of a few bucks!

6) Something "fishy": By popular demand, we will be bringing back fishes to our website! We've been upgrading our large fish holding system to be super efficient! You'll be able to purchase carefully selected, quarantined fishes- many will be your old favorites, and a few surprises here and there! We're also going to be offering a selection of captive-bred fishes from some of the nation's best breeders. Not just the usual stuff, either. We're networking and making deals to bring you some of the coolest captive-bred fishes we can find! Our fish section will ultimately highlight the breeders that we will be working with, in boutique fashion, much as we have done with Dan Rigle, ReefGen, and ORA for corals. We are extremely serious about supporting captive breeding, and supporting the dedicated men and women who are writing the future of this hobby! Watch for this to evolve over the next couple of months!

7) Have you visited our "blog" section on our website lately? Blog It's going to be evolving, offering more "informative" pieces, as well as pictures, stories, and news from Unique Corals. We're also going to have well-known guest bloggers from time to time ( I mean, they're our friends, so we need to lean on them sometimes, right?)...If you're interested in contributing...let's talk. Our goal is to make our "blog" section a "must read" for you every week!

8) More information in general: We are going to try to provide more useful coral care information, facts, etc. for you on our site. This will be an ongoing process. It's important to us, because an informed customer is the best customer!

9) Greater variety: We want to be your one stop shop for corals. Wouldn't it be cool to look for say, a Montipora, and have access to 7 or 8 different species in one place? Or not just one Palythoa species- how about several? Not varieties, mind you- species...We will be working hard to expand our offerings to develop the most extensive "coral catalog" possible. And sure, we'll have more of the "named" varieties that you want, as well as some terrific "common" varieties, propagated by us and some of the best coral farmers in the business!

To that end, here is just a small sampling of some of the corals coming on to the site over the next couple of days!

IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_8352.jpg

IMG_8417.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8364.jpg

We've set up some ambitious goals for 2013, but we're up to the challenge! And we know you're going to love the changes! Join us as we evolve into the company that our most important asset - you- wants to work with!

Thanks again for your continued support and friendship!

Regards,

Scott and Joe

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh- almost forgot: Let us know if you have a favorite coral that we don't currently have..we'll try to source it. Just drop us a PM or email!

-Scott

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back