• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lots of Zoas

aandfsoccr04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post page # and which frag that correlates with that position. Sorry the pics are not better i'm not good with a cell phone. If you have any question I will get back with you as soon as I can, yes I know the names but most of these are pretty common i'm guessing most people know. Located in Virginia Beach VA for local pick up, shipping details down below. Paypal perferred.

Shipping
Shipping is $50 comes in a U-line styro box, and free shipping at $300. My DOA policy is replacement if the same coral is available or refund if it is not, shipping at my expense. I must receive pictures of the deceased coral in the sealed bag within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for losses due to Fedex delays, but will always try to work with the buyer in these events to make it right should it happen.

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg k (1).jpg

OP
OP
A

aandfsoccr04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have multiples of the following pieces

$10 each until they run out, all about the same size.
Mohawks, Sunset Stylo, Sunburst Monti, Jack O Lantern Lepto, Fruitti Pebbles Monti, Random Monti, and Tyree Undata

_MG_2096.JPG _MG_1663.JPG _MG_2089.JPG _MG_2121.JPG _MG_2132.JPG _MG_2150.JPG _MG_2211.JPG

Back