Lounge

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current RANT!

Had 20+ years with just tons of grassy fields behind my house -- and now, they've leveled it and are about to build who-knows-how-many new tract homes.

So much for serene, quiet, dark evenings in the backyard,,, great for astronomy/telescoping (my main hobby).

Son of a $!+@# !!!

IMG_1270.JPG

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, should have read your post better. Very cool. Flame angel is such a cool fish, definitely a gamble when it comes to corals... Excited to see what you get! I recently added a pair of mandarins that if I can get a shot of in the next few days I will. Bidding on some acros as well :)
Nice! Pair of mandarins is on the list. So is a blue hippo tang. But I want to find a small one so I can watch it grow/keep it indefinitely.

What ever happened to that pbt ?

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current RANT!

Had 20+ years with just tons of grassy fields behind my house -- and now, they've leveled it and are about to build who-knows-how-many new tract homes.

So much for serene, quiet, dark evenings in the backyard,,, great for astronomy/telescoping (my main hobby).

Son of a $!+@# !!!

IMG_1270.JPG
Very annoying but definitely not in the 608. Jealous either way. With or without the houses. lol

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice! Pair of mandarins is on the list. So is a blue hippo tang. But I want to find a small one so I can watch it grow/keep it indefinitely.

What ever happened to that pbt ?
Very cool. The PBT now lives with vetteguy and is a very spoiled fish lol. I currently have a yellow, yellow eye kole and a small blue hippo. The plan is to eventually give away the blue tang and replace with a whitecheek in time.

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If anyone is heading out for deer this weekend good luck and stay safe!
Been out every weekend since sep 14th :) aside from reefapalooza weekend. Passed on quite a few younger ones. Hoping this weekend to get a chance at a mature one. Best of luck to all as well

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I passed this year just to much going on but I'm going to try and make next year a good one
I try to get out as much as possible after watching kids all week lol. Excited to get out again tomorrow, hoping it's not so windy

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had a Kessil A360X crap out on me. Any recommendations on a replacement ? Leaning towards a XR 15 blue or maybe pro. Not sure which way to go there either.

Viperdragon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on how much you want to spend. For me I went with reefbreeders light and couldn't be happier but of those two I would probably go with the pro

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well I had a Kessil A360X crap out on me. Any recommendations on a replacement ? Leaning towards a XR 15 blue or maybe pro. Not sure which way to go there either.
Orphek compact
@Noopschye if your patient setting up controller - Great shimmer
Ai Hydra 26 or 32

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Radion/mount would be about 560. The 24” ReefBreeder is 570. The new Orphek bar is almost a grand. Hydra 32 with mount would be 485. Ease of use on the EcoTech app with my other pumps etc is why that’s high on the list.

Only downfall I’ve heard on the ReefBreeders is that they are basically just intense straight down lights. Not much of a spread.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Radion/mount would be about 560. The 24” ReefBreeder is 570. The new Orphek bar is almost a grand. Hydra 32 with mount would be 485. Ease of use on the EcoTech app with my other pumps etc is why that’s high on the list.

Only downfall I’ve heard on the ReefBreeders is that they are basically just intense straight down lights. Not much of a spread.
Orphek bar- highest priced one is the 79” version at $335
For his needs, would be $190 each
A grand???
Hydra 26 =$270
Not sure where you’re getting these prices
Used
Hydra 26 average is 190 shipped
I just a pair for $400 WITH the mounts

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back