Love me some live food!!!

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
830
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bottled up some fresh zooplankton for some local club members with 5 different pods and rotifers! Live food is the way to go for a great looking tank!!! (NFS)

 
I like oysters & clams as well. Congrats on your zooplankton plantation.
 
I like oysters & clams as well. Congrats on your zooplankton plantation.
I buy frozen seafood and mix it up and make my own frozen food cubes as well. I find it much cheaper in the long run and often throw in some spirulina powder in as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new