Love my new Strawberry Conch

ReefyMcReefleFace

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
16
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say I love my new strawberry conch. Just bought the little guy today and he’s already getting to work on the hair algae that is has built up on the sand bed of my first tank.

Any tips on keeping these guys happy? Wanna make sure he loves life! This pic was taken about 1 hour after I put him in. He’s cleared the algae from that whole middle section of the sand.
 
Just wanted to say I love my new strawberry conch. Just bought the little guy today and he’s already getting to work on the hair algae that is has built up on the sand bed of my first tank.

Any tips on keeping these guys happy? Wanna make sure he loves life! This pic was taken about 1 hour after I put him in. He’s cleared the algae from that whole middle section of the sand.
The pic isn’t working you’re just gonna have to be believe me lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new