Lower Prices, Higher Quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! Our new copepod tanks that we added over Christmas are now fully operational, guaranteeing that we can produce even higher quality bottles/jugs of copepods. At the same time, we're cutting our prices on a number of copepod and combo products. Half gallon and gallon sizes of all our copepods, both single species and Snacklebox, have been reduced. We've also cut the price on 32 oz., half gallon, and gallon Snacklepack Combos.

Shop here:

We've simultaneously launched a new "Bundles" page, where you can build your own Snacklebasket. You now have more flexibility than ever to select the right products, in the right sizes, for you tank - and get a discount, too. (You can also create your own custom bundle and then subscribe to it, for even greater savings and convenience.)

Check out our bundles page here:

Last edited:

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so bummed I wanted to order when you guys were having that buy a gallon get a gallon deal. The weather has been brutal up here lately though as it has been -30 to -15

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m so bummed I wanted to order when you guys were having that buy a gallon get a gallon deal. The weather has been brutal up here lately though as it has been -30 to -15
I completely understand!

Just shoot me a message when things warm up a bit and we'll be happy to honor the buy a gallon, get a half gallon free on the Snacklebox. No worries!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! You guys are the best!! I’ll definitely be messaging you once this weather breaks. Thank you!!
You are too kind! We just try to treat customers the way we like to be treated. I'll never forget buying a Christmas tree only to realize a big sale had just ended two days earlier. I figured it was worth a shot and emailed the company - to my surprise, they applied the discount. I never forgot how that level of service made me feel.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_8842.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because we now ship on Wednesday, using two day shipping (no extra charge), you can still get your orders in for fresh pods & phyto to be delivered by Friday!

P.S. We still do have a limited number of berghia nudibranchs available for shipping Tuesday, February 13. They will probably sell out pretty quickly.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back