LPS Hunter 125 gallon tank

LPS Hunter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
10
Location
Griffith, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded to this 125 from a 46 gallon bow tank that I had up for a few years...this tank actually sat in my garage for about 20 months as I kept accumulating used equipment. Here is the tank when I first started, purchased it used with stand and canopy. I pitched the canopy:

DSC_3669.jpg


knocked out the copper panels
DSC_3670.jpg


and turned it into this
DSC_3719.jpg


here it is with a rock structure from the 46(on the right) and a new rock structure on the left(BRS eco)
DSC_3698.jpg


sorry about the pics, I resized them too and they are still too big.
 
That's a beautiful tank! Love the panels!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new