LPS / Zoanthid Grow out Competition

Would you be interested?


  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

RoanokeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,950
Location
Roanoke, VA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all, after partaking in a few @Battlecorals grow outs got me thinking that an LPS / Zoanthid grow out may be fun as not everyone is a stick head. I was personally thinking Zoanthids or maybe a chalice would be a good kick off contest if a sponsor vendor could be found and interest was there. I'm willing to organize if people are interested.
 
Hi all, after partaking in a few @Battlecorals grow outs got me thinking that an LPS / Zoanthid grow out may be fun as not everyone is a stick head. I was personally thinking Zoanthids or maybe a chalice would be a good kick off contest if a sponsor vendor could be found and interest was there. I'm willing to organize if people are interested.

Count me down for zoas. Pretty cool idea.
 
I would like this. Maybe for LPS, trumpets, Acans, or something. I would definitely do a zoa grow out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new