LTA help.

Melloron0107

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We bought this guy about 3 or 4 days ago and it seems to just wanna hang out in the corner. I don’t know very much about them. It was a gift for my girl. I do know our water parameters are good. It was checked 2 days ago. Does it look healthy is this normal for them. Also when should we feed it? Any help would be great. We don’t want it to die and ruin the entire tank. It’s hard to get a good shot because of it’s location. The bases is still red so I know that’s good. We just don’t want the tank to be ruined.
24cf2c804b16bdbb1b801c2a2564c8bc.jpg

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We bought this guy about 3 or 4 days ago and it seems to just wanna hang out in the corner. I don’t know very much about them. It was a gift for my girl. I do know our water parameters are good. It was checked 2 days ago. Does it look healthy is this normal for them. Also when should we feed it? Any help would be great. We don’t want it to die and ruin the entire tank. It’s hard to get a good shot because of it’s location. The bases is still red so I know that’s good. We just don’t want the tank to be ruined.
24cf2c804b16bdbb1b801c2a2564c8bc.jpg

How big of a tank do you have? What lighting are you using?

sbash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because you brought it up, lol, what are 'good parameters'?

How long has the tank been up and running?

A Red Sea max 45 is a 45 gallon tank?

How did you acclimate it to your tank?

You can target feed it every few days with a turkey baster, I use a 10ml syringe with a balloon holder on it, lol, oddly enough it fits perfectly and gives me an amazing target feeder... Anyway, I digress, target feed it frozen mysis, or high quality prepared food mixed with water, for example...

Realistically, it looks okay. Anemones do their own thing, don't try to force them around. They tend to pick a spot and stay there a while...

Back